When you need regular cleaning services or maintenance, no matter how big or small your space, we can set up a cleaning schedule tailored to your requirements.
Whether you need us to clean your ablutions three times a day, check consumables daily, clean carpets quarterly, do biannual cleaning maintenance or secure our full cleaning services for a year, we offer you the convenience and flexibility to do this. We diarise the relevant dates, so your requirements are met on time, every time.
Our staff are skilled, honest, reliable and proactive. They are also supervised and our management inspects our Cleaning Officers’ work from time to time to ensure our high standards are always met.
Taking a holistic approach to our contractual services, we also offer:
- Sani bin service for ablutions – so your bathrooms can remain tidy, hygienic and odour controlled
- Ablution deep clean – intensive removal of build-ups and bacteria to leave toilet cubicles and bathrooms ultra sanitised and clean.
- Pest control – controlling and eliminating pests including cockroaches, ants, flies, bedbugs, weevils, fleas, rodents
To ensure you never run out of stock, we can deliver, on a regular pre-agreed basis, a wide range of environmentally friendly industrial cleaning products and consumable hygiene products for bathrooms, kitchens and cleaning equipment. These include detergent, air fresheners and air purifiers, toilet paper, liquid hand wash, hand drying paper, dishwasher tablets, refuse sacks, bin liners, mops, cloths, buckets and brooms.
Other reasons to opt for contract cleaning and maintenance
- You can be assured your space will always stand up to public – and staff – scrutiny. This gives a good perception of your business.
- You can budget more effectively for cleaning and maintenance. You are also protected from price increases during your contract.
- Our annual contracts has an option for you to opt out. If circumstances change, we can negotiate new terms.
- By outsourcing your cleaning needs, you won’t need to hire, train or supervise cleaning staff. Leave the cleaning in our capable hands while you focus on your core business deliverables.
- No need to worry about how your offices will look if your cleaning staff are sick or on leave. Our team arrives when we are scheduled to come, and will do the job.
- We can clean outside of office hours, and there’s no need to supervise us or worry about security.
- We bring the correct equipment and use our own cleaning products to do the job efficiently. Our products contain no potentially hazardous chemicals or carcinogenic toxins.
- Our Cleaning Officers know how to clean an office environment and apply best practices to ensure surfaces are hygienically cleaned, especially desks, keyboards, monitors and mice. This is especially important in offices that practice hot-desking or where staff share cubicles.